It finally went through. Oracle is set to complete the $9.3 billion deal to buy NetSuite. Here we go.
Some other articles about the acquisition:
As a certified NetSuite ERP consultant, here are a couple articles that caught my eye this week:
- TheStreet: Oracle Must Sweeten NetSuite Deal
- The Wall Street Journal: Oracle Profit Rises on Cloud Computing Growth
- MarketWatch: Oracle earnings clouded by NetSuite acquisition uncertainty
- Oracle OpenWorld starts tomorrow.
- Slack.com (not an article, just a great site for team collaboration)
Brian Laesch is the key contributor to BrianLaesch.com. His opinions are his own.
Well, this was interesting to wake up to (especially as a certified NetSuite ERP Consultant, myself)… Oracle is buying NetSuite for $9.3 Billion. This should be interesting.
More about Oracle purchasing NetSuite…
Oracle to Buy Cloud-Software Provider NetSuite for $9.3 Billion
Oracle plans to acquire NetSuite for $9.3 billion
Oracle Buys NetSuite
Why NetSuite Is Coming Home To Oracle In $9.3 Billion Acquisition