Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. Thankful I get to spend some time with my family and thankful for the opportunities I’ve been given in life. Gotta keep going. Here’s to continued growth, health, prosperity and humility.
It finally went through. Oracle is set to complete the $9.3 billion deal to buy NetSuite. Here we go.
Some other articles about the acquisition:
- WSJ: Oracle Set to Complete $9.3 Billion Deal to Buy NetSuite
- Bloomberg: Oracle Wins Shares Needed to Clinch $9 Billion NetSuite Buy
- Fortune: Oracle Says NetSuite Acquisition Will Close Monday
- Yahoo: Oracle seals $9.3 bn NetSuite acquisition
- Reuters: Oracle says majority of NetSuite holders back acquisition
The 2016 Chicago Cubs are World Series Champions. Absolutely incredible. I was able to watch the Game 5 win from Wrigleyville and watch Games 6 & 7 with my Dad in Indianapolis. My Dad and I are both White Sox fans but it doesn’t matter. It played out perfectly. Couldn’t ask for anything more. Incredible.